Thursday, December 8, 2011

Zombie Reading Challenge


I decided to join Book Chick City's Zombie Reading Challenge. I decided to start off with the lowest level, "One Chomp", for reading six zombie themed books.  I love books about zombies, and hopefully this challenge will motivate me to read more zombie fiction. Here are some zombie themed book from my "to-read" list I might read for the challenge. (I fly by the seat of my pants in choosing books. No committing for me.)

-Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
-Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
-My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Dianna Rowland
-Bad Taste In Boys by Carrie Harris
-Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
-Married With Zombies by Jesse Peterson
-Feed by Mira Grant

If you're participating in the challenge, link up your post page in the comments section so I can check it out. Click on the image at the top of this post to go to the challenges sign-up page.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my Zombie Challenge! I hope you have fun with it and read lots of fab zombie books. Thanks for signing up and good luck! :D

    p.s. Warm Bodies and Married with Zombies are great books :)

    ReplyDelete