Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge

Yesterday I finally finished my Goodreads 2011 reading challenge! That's right! I have officially read 101 books. (Not counting the books I re-read this year.) And here's the proof.



In celebration, I'm going to list all the wonderful (and the not-so wonderful) books that got me there! And HUGE thanks to my local library. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to read (probably) 95% of these. Always support your library!




How is everyone else doing on their reading challenge? Please let me know in the comments section!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I am new so not even near that # lol...too busy writing..hopefully I can dig back into it soon :)New follower here!

    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need Fragile Eternity in the Wicked Lovely series. I have Glow, just got through the mail yesterday. So excited! And reading Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires #11) by Rachel Caine. It's so good and lots of things are going on. All look really great Emma.

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at 85% of my goal. I'm not sure if I can read another 31 books before the end of December, but I'll have fun trying ;)
    I own a lot of the books on your list and hopefully some of those can help me reach my goal =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I upped my goal from 100 to 140. I'm currently at 135, so I imagine I should hit it by the end of this month again.

    And yes, you do have an awesome library ;)

    ReplyDelete