Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#1)

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

 This weeks Top Ten is Top Ten Books I Want to Reread


    1) Birthmarked by Caragh O’Brien I first read Birthmarked over a year ago, and really liked it. And with the sequel coming up I have to get caught up.                                                                                             
2) Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray I loved this series when I first read it, and want to see if it’s still just as good the first time around.



3) Test by William Sleator
One of the first dystopian books I ever read.  


4) A Fast and Brutal Wing by Jeffrie Kathleen Johnson Again I read this one long ago and loved it.



5) Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan I absolutely fell head over heels in love with book when I read the ARC in January. I must read this one again. 


6) Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith I can’t remember much about reading this one, and recently found out Tantalize is a series. I definitely want to check this one out again.



7) Al Capone Does My Shirts I really loved this book when I first read it, and found out recently it has a sequel.


8) A Series of Unfortunate Events series by Lemony Snicket Another beloved series from my childhood.


9) Pirates! By Celia Rees Yet another childhood favorite.


10) Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard  I recently took up watching the TV series and I only ever got through 4 of the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment